Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Apologies

Hey Fam,

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. We're a soccer family and currently we're in the middle of indoor soccer season.

Yesterday my daughter got roughed up a bit. One of the players on the opposing team gave her two high kicks to her thigh and calf area. The opposing player also pinched her on the right side of her stomach. The girl's father sat next to me and he continued to encourage his daughter to "get aggressive" with my daughter! My daughter returned the favor by pushing her down several times. My daughter was also tripped a few times throughout the game. At one point her shoe came off while passing the ball to one of her teammates. Mr Father-of-the-year yells out, "That'll slow her down." I guess it's the price you pay when you're a little faster and more agile than members of the opposing team.

People usually joke and say there's only one rule in indoor soccer and that there are no rules! Hell they don't even take score LOL.

Anwho, after indoor season, we go right into British Soccer Camp and after that it's outdoor soccer season, yeah baby!

Had we been outdoors, little "Becky" would've received a yellow card *smh*

I'm Out!

2 comments:

  1. Lol I didn't want to put little Tanya Harding on blast. I know IC's messing with me but for those of you who don't know "Becky" is code word for white girl. Don't know how that came about :-D

    ReplyDelete