Tuesday, May 4, 2010

You Don’t Attract The Wrong Men, You ACCEPT The Wrong Men!

If you consistently find yourself in relationships with liars, cheaters, addicts, leeches, or commitmentphobes, your job isn’t to get them to stop lying, cheating, drinking, mooching or committing. Your job is to leave. At a certain point, it’s not his fault for being fundamentally flawed.It’s your fault for thinking that your chemistry is powerful enough to change your broken relationship. Remember, most men are the wrong men. Men with chemistry are the ones who break through, but you give them a free pass. You’ll never stop attracting the wrong men, but starting now, you can stop ACCEPTING the bad behavior of the wrong men… and save yourself years of heartbreak and pain- Evan Katz


I think I'm in love *sigh* lol








8 comments:

  1. never heard of this guy before and i like what hes talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, that would be my new tagline....and I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent quote. People can only do to you what you ALLOW them to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's right!! watch 'chemistry'::::ALSO DONT SLEEP WITH HIM UNTIL YOURE MARRIED.Having a close guy friend or male relative who could 'check him out' for you is also a plus

    ReplyDelete
  5. "great chemistry does not equal a great relationship..." whoa.... i can dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! I won't beat myself up another minute for being alone because I keep leaving the wrong men!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Mimi, I couldn't agree with you more. I guess this answers my question why some women seem to attract more scrubs than others :-D

    @ Huda Uh huh but hang in there you're not alone (smile)

    @ Mich I agree but some folks refuse to believe this and instead rely on a pity party to get them thru *smh*

    @ Anon 8:37 Excellent advise! But make sure the guy's not feeling you first...preferably a gay man with tastes quite different than your own. Competition is fierce :-P

    @ Brother Omi Funny thing about chemistry [love] IMHO its more potent than any man made drug in the world. It's no joke!

    @ Anon 8:22 At least you're LEAVING them, I gotta find one first ;-D

    Thanks guys for the comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah its really good but I think it may be a way of looking for an excuse.
    But still I love the words that he is talking about as well.

    ReplyDelete